Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> on 2021/05/27 14:33:51 UTC

Optimize editor modal to allow users to update resourcePath in Authentication page of Shenyu-dashbord.

Hello,tingting, could you do me a favor please.

   - Optimize editor modal to allow users to update resourcePath in
   authentication's page of shenyu-dashbord.

You can see more here [
https://github.com/dromara/shenyu-dashboard/issues/117]

Re: Optimize editor modal to allow users to update resourcePath in Authentication page of Shenyu-dashbord.

Posted by tingting <fi...@apache.org>.
Hi zhenbing

OK,I am glad to do this,please assign this to me

Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> 于2021年5月27日周四 下午10:34写道: