Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Frédéric Therrien <fr...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/03 20:05:53 UTC

Probleme deployin ODE in servicemix

Hey, I'm using servicemix 3.2.1 and I want to deploy ode 1.1.1 in but I can't. I've an error telling:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.GenericConne
ctionManager.<init>(Lorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectionmanagercon
fig/TransactionSupport;Lorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectionmanager
config/PoolingSupport;ZLorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectiontrackin
g/ConnectionTracker;Ljavax/transaction/TransactionManager;Ljava/lang/String;Ljav
a/lang/ClassLoader;)V
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initInternalDb(Database.java:187)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initEmbeddedDb(Database.java:225)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initDataSource(Database.java:144)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.start(Database.java:96)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.initDataSource(OdeLifeCycle.java:163)

        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.init(OdeLifeCycle.java:107)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.init(Component
MBeanImpl.java:201)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.doStart(Compon
entMBeanImpl.java:287)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.start(Componen
tMBeanImpl.java:216)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.install(Insta
llationService.java:334)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateCompo
nent(AutoDeploymentService.java:289)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchi
ve(AutoDeploymentService.java:249)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDire
ctory(AutoDeploymentService.java:647)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(
AutoDeploymentService.java:60)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoD
eploymentService.java:611)

I've found a workaround (http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Ode-in-service-Mix-p15557321.html) but it's not working (by the way I don't understant why ODE absolutly need a db and I'm using oracle, not mysql but I've tried with mysql and it's not working).

Anyone have an idea of how we can make it work using the most recent version of both librairies ?

Thx in advance

Fred

Trouvez rapidement des réponses à vos questions avec Windows Live Search. Essayez-le maintenant
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/224

Re: Probleme deployin ODE in servicemix

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Frédéric Therrien <fr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, I'm using servicemix 3.2.1 and I want to deploy ode 1.1.1 in but I can't. I've an error telling:
>  java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.GenericConne
>  ctionManager.<init>(Lorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectionmanagercon
>  fig/TransactionSupport;Lorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectionmanager
>  config/PoolingSupport;ZLorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectiontrackin
>  g/ConnectionTracker;Ljavax/transaction/TransactionManager;Ljava/lang/String;Ljav
>  a/lang/ClassLoader;)V

this is most probably due to incompatible versions of the geronimo
libs used by SM 3.2.x and Ode 1.1.1. This has been addressed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-224 but has not been
released yet. Would be great if you could give the development trunk
in SVN a try.

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de

RE: Probleme deployin ODE in servicemix

Posted by Frédéric Therrien <fr...@hotmail.com>.
Ok, here is my files and I put you here the code I add:
jndi.xml:
<bean id="odeManagedConnectionFactory" class="org.jencks.tranql.DataSourceMCF">
              <property name="driverName" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
              <property name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.100.78:1521:disb"/>
              <property name="user" value="wslogging"/>
              <property name="password" value="wslogging"/>
  </bean>

<entry key="java:comp/env/jdbc/ode">
            <bean id="odeDataSource" class="org.jencks.factory.ConnectionFactoryFactoryBean">
                <property name="managedConnectionFactory" ref="odeManagedConnectionFactory"/>
                <property name="connectionManager" ref="connectionManager"/>
            </bean>
    </entry>

ode-jbi.properties
ode-jbi.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-jbi.db.ext.dataSource=java:comp/env/jdbc/ode

and I added the jar file (jencks-2.0-all.jar)under lib.

Here is the error I got:
Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'jndi' defined in class path resource [jndi.xml]: Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'jndiEntries' while setting bean property 'entries'; nested ex
ception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creati
ng bean with name 'jndiEntries': Cannot create inner bean 'odeDataSource' of typ
e [org.jencks.factory.ConnectionFactoryFactoryBean] while setting bean property
'sourceMap' with key [TypedStringValue: value [java:comp/env/jdbc/ode], target t
ype [null]]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationE
xception: Error creating bean with name 'odeDataSource' defined in class path re
source [jndi.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'connectionManager' while se
tting bean property 'connectionManager'; nested exception is org.springframework
.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'connectionM
anager' defined in class path resource [tx.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bea
n 'connectionTracker' while setting bean property 'connectionTracker'; nested ex
ception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creati
ng bean with name 'connectionTracker' defined in class path resource [tx.xml]: C
annot resolve reference to bean 'transactionManager' while setting bean property
 'geronimoTransactionManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.fac
tory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManager':
FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.No
SuchMethodError: org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactionMana
ger.<init>(ILorg/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager/XidFactory;Lorg/apache/gero
nimo/transaction/manager/TransactionLog;Ljava/util/Collection;)V

Any ideas ?

In my db, I didn't create any tables for ode... should I ?

Thx Fred

> Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:05:45 -0700
> From: boisvert@intalio.com
> To: user@ode.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Probleme deployin ODE in servicemix
>
> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Frédéric Therrien <fr...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I've found a workaround (
> > http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Ode-in-service-Mix-p15557321.html) but it's
> > not working (by the way I don't understant why ODE absolutly need a db and
> > I'm using oracle, not mysql but I've tried with mysql and it's not working).
>

> What's not working with Oracle / MySQL?  Can you post your configuration?
>
> Ode needs a database because it's meant to execute long-running processes
> that require some level of recoverability.
>
> alex

Trouvez vos infos rapidement et précisément avec Windows Live Instant Search ! Essayez-le maintenant!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/220

Re: Probleme deployin ODE in servicemix

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.