Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Vijay Bhat <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/05 13:46:27 UTC

Travis build failure

I'm getting the following travis build error - it's unable to connect to
Hive.

https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-airflow/builds/181336068

Anybody else seeing this or have ideas on why it's happening?

INFO  [root] Connecting to jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000/default
INFO  [root] HS2 may be unavailable, check server status
INFO  [root] Error: Could not open client transport with JDBC Uri:
jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000/default: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused (Connection refused) (state=08S01,code=0)

Thanks,

Vijay

Re: Travis build failure

Posted by "Maycock, Luke" <lu...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>.