Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by jaspreet_sethi5875 <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2013/01/23 08:15:56 UTC

MERGING SPATIAL SEARCH QUERY

Hi,

I have just implemented spatial search on solr4.0 and its working fine.
In my index i have many fields including "city" and "latlong". I need to do
below 2 tasks:
1.) Fetch latlong of certain city.
2.) Use the above fetched latlong to show the results based on certain
conditions.

Can i do these both tasks in a single solr query? If yes then How!!!!
Any help will be really appreciable.

Thanks
Jaspreet Sethi

Re: MERGING SPATIAL SEARCH QUERY

Posted by "Smiley, David W." <ds...@mitre.org>.
Please ask on the solr-user list.   Help with Solr (and Lucene) belongs on
their respective lists.
~ David