Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Johannes Schwenk <jo...@adition.com> on 2012/08/07 18:44:11 UTC

Cannot run pig workflow provided in examples

Hello list,

I am currently trying to run the pig workflow from the examples provided
with my oozie package (I am using 3.1.3 cdh4). Further I am using YARN.
The map-reduce example is running fine using the same jobTracker and
nameNode settings as the failing pig job. I followed the insctructions
on this page

http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/oozie/DG_Examples.html

and I always get an JA018 (output directory exists) error for the pig
job no other information, no logs available. In oozie web ui the console
uri takes me to the job details - the link to the logs give me a page
with "Aggregation is not enabled. Try the nodemanager at... " . The map
phase seems to have run successfully as the jobhistory page states...

The output directory is definitely *not* there I checked and made sure
several times! What can I do?

Regards,
Johannes Schwenk

--
Softwareentwickler (Reporting)

ADITION technologies AG
Schwarzwaldstraße 78b
79117 Freiburg

http://www.adition.com

T +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 30
F +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 77
SUPPORT +49  / (0)1805 - ADITION

(Festnetzpreis 14 ct/min; Mobilfunkpreise maximal 42 ct/min)

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Düsseldorf unter HRB 54076
Vorstände: Andreas Kleiser, Jörg Klekamp, Tihomir Perkovic, Marcus Schlüter
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rechtsanwalt Daniel Raimer
UStIDNr.: DE 218 858 434