Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Joshua Kramer <jo...@globalherald.net> on 2010/04/25 02:04:06 UTC

Which versions in RHEL6??

Hello,

I noticed that the RHEL6 beta contains QPid client libraries numbered
above 0.6; for example, there's a package called

python-qpid-0.7.917557-4.el6

Do these packages correspond to 0.6 or a previous version?

Thx,
-Josh

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Which versions in RHEL6??

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 04/25/2010 01:04 AM, Joshua Kramer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed that the RHEL6 beta contains QPid client libraries numbered
> above 0.6; for example, there's a package called
>
> python-qpid-0.7.917557-4.el6
>
> Do these packages correspond to 0.6 or a previous version?

A later version (the 917557 is the revision from which it is based).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org