Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/03/31 13:30:51 UTC

Roadmap

Hi,
what you guys think about a new roadmap for features which should add
and which are more importend that other ?

bye

Re: Roadmap

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi,
> what you guys think about a new roadmap for features which should add
> and which are more importend that other ?

IMAP support is one of the important thing in our roadmap and that I
won't assign to me anytime soon.

Most of the new feature we have in roadmap needs a good knowledge of the
architecture (avalon/phoenix/james components).

There are plenty of other important things to do:
- update/improve documentation
- add unit tests for most code (I'm sure our coverage is less than 10%)
- support users/developers on the mailing list

BTW I think you should work on the features you really need :-) .

Stefano