Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/01/09 19:18:16 UTC

This is the 2nd apache user group that has reported that emails to my
@hortonworks.com address are bouncing.

Is anybody else seeing this ? Any way to fix it ?
I tried searching for a solution for this, but didn't find any.

-Thejas

Date: 29 Dec 2011 00:09:21 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: user-return-7950-@pig.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<th...@hortonworks.com>:
74.125.53.26 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unauthenticated email is not accepted from
this domain. d6si14020775pbk.191

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Yup same with Gmail.
I asked Alan about it, and he said it sometimes happens, but if it'd
become common I should contact Gmail, but I think it has something to
do with Apache mailing lists.

Renato M.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Same here with gmail.