Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by qingjun wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/10 18:54:58 UTC

Can anyone take a look at this KIP and Jira?

Dear Kafka Developers,

I opened a KIP and also a Jira ticket related to this. Can you please take
a look? It should be simple change to Kafka, but it should improve the
performance a lot.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-NEXT%3A+Get+rid+of+unnecessary+read+lock

Best Regards
             吴清俊|Wade Wu

Re: Can anyone take a look at this KIP and Jira?

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
I agree with Ted. This change does not require a KIP. If ok with you, I
can delete the KIP page in the Wiki for you.

-Matthias

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.