Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by r c <rc...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 14:13:37 UTC

content-transfer-encoding: change to 8bit

Hi!

I am using the HTTP Request Sampler to send a POST request and I am sending
a plaintext file along with the request. When I POST a file using
Jmeter2.3RC4(or even Jmeter2.3.4) the Content-Transfer-Encoding is getting
set to binary. I would like to change this Content-Transfer-Encoding to
8bit. Is there a way to change this?

BTW the same request works fine if I use Jmeter2.2(Probably the difference
in behaviour is due to this checkin:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=524930 )

Thanks!
~RC

Re: content-transfer-encoding: change to 8bit

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10/09/2009, r c <rc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  I am using the HTTP Request Sampler to send a POST request and I am sending
>  a plaintext file along with the request. When I POST a file using
>  Jmeter2.3RC4(or even Jmeter2.3.4) the Content-Transfer-Encoding is getting
>  set to binary. I would like to change this Content-Transfer-Encoding to
>  8bit. Is there a way to change this?

Try adding a Header Manager with the appropriate header.