Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by StrongBad <jw...@absolute-performance.com> on 2006/09/01 00:20:07 UTC

Building 4.0.1 w/ Maven 2.0.4

Attempting to build ActiveMQ 4.0.1 with Maven 2.0.4 I get the following
result ... any tips?

$ mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install
Error reading settings.xml: comment started on line 148 and column 9 was not
closed (position: START_TAG seen ...es, such as \'env-dev\', \'env-test\',
\'env-production\', \'user-jdcasey... @154:84) caused by:
java.io.EOFException: no more data available - expected end tags
tag <settings> from line 25, parser stopped on START_TAG seen ...es, such as
\'env-dev\', \'env-test\', \'env-production\', \'user-jdcasey... @154:84
  Line:   154
  Column: 84

Re: Building 4.0.1 w/ Maven 2.0.4

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
Could be a maven issue. Have you checked your settings.xml in your maven
directory to see if its not corrupted or anything?