Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/06 16:29:25 UTC

Re: James quits shortly after startup for unknown reason

Hello Kevin,

I've tried installing james with MySQL and it seems to not pick up the
jar from the class path. I was seeing the same kind of output when I
enabled debugging. Maybe the issues are related.

What does bin/wrapper.log say?

Cheers,

Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/  *** http://bucharest-jug.github.com/ ***