Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Stephane Vandenbussche <sv...@keymage.com> on 2001/04/06 15:43:48 UTC

Log-enabled EJBs

Hi Rob,
I see you're using Weblogic so you're probably using EJBs.
I just joined the list and I was wondering how to log-enable my EJBs in
weblo while respecting the standards. I thought maybe JMS could help me out,
e.g. having my EJBs sending (log-)messages to a singleton "LogManager".
Does that look like the solution you used? Can you give me some EJB related
hints/info/experience?
Thx alot,
Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@softsell.com>.
Steph,

Actually it's Scott using EJBs .... I'm interested in the answer to
your query also <g>!

- Rob

From:           	Stephane Vandenbussche <sv...@keymage.com>
Subject:        	Log-enabled EJBs
Date sent:      	Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:43:48 +0200

> Hi Rob,
> I see you're using Weblogic so you're probably using EJBs.
> I just joined the list and I was wondering how to log-enable my EJBs in
> weblo while respecting the standards. I thought maybe JMS could help me out,
> e.g. having my EJBs sending (log-)messages to a singleton "LogManager".
> Does that look like the solution you used? Can you give me some EJB related
> hints/info/experience?
> Thx alot,

SoftSell Business Systems, Ltd.
' testing solutions for a changing world '

+44 (20) 7488 3470
www.softsell.com
robw@softsell.com