Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jie Gao <J....@sydney.edu.au> on 2013/08/17 11:25:55 UTC

[mp 2.0.9-dev] Is AUTH_GRANTED defined anywhere?

Hi guys,

I am trying to get an authentication/authorisation handler work for Apache 2.4.6 with mod_perl's dev branch httpd24.

Under Apache 2.2, I use this:

    return Apache2::Const::OK;

when authentication is successful. Under 2.4, I get the following error:

    "AH00027: No authentication done but request not allowed without authentication for /xxxxx.html. Authentication not configured?"

and it logged it with the 500 error code. It does not seem to think the
authn handlers exist even though they did run to the finish.

It seems I would need to return something like:

    return Apache2::Const::AUTH_GRANTED;

But I can't find the constant "AUTH_GRANTED" or "AUTHZ_GRANTED" defined anywhere.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

-JIe