Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/07 11:29:57 UTC

Overwrite phoenix.mutate.batchSize on runtime

Hi folks,

just maybe a dumb question - how is it possible to ad runtime config parameter to an phoenix session? We need to overwrite phoenix.mutate.batchSize (per default 1000), but we don’t want to do that permanently nor do we want to edit the HBase configs. We tried -D as well as environment exports like export HBASE_OPTS= … - but phoenix ignored the config params.
Additionally we figured that autocommit=true doesn’t work properly, any tips on that?

thanks,
 —alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz