Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by siva kumar <si...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/20 06:54:29 UTC

hadoop yarn

Hi All,
           Can anyone suggest me few links for writing  MR2 program on Yarn
?

Thanks and regrads,
siva

Re: hadoop yarn

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <ol...@gmail.com>.
To benefit from YARN I'd suggest to use Apache Tez (application framework
that sits on top of YARN) - http://tez.apache.org/
Then you can see a big difference in how WordCount and other type jobs
could be simplified.
https://github.com/apache/tez/blob/master/tez-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/tez/examples/WordCount.java

Re: hadoop yarn

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <ol...@gmail.com>.