Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ron Lencioni <rl...@pragmatyxs.com> on 2001/02/01 21:45:02 UTC

RE: Apache Client to a MS SOAP client.....(actually MS SOAP Server....)

Are you suggesting something like this:
<S:Envelope ...>
<S:Body>
<m:processInvoice xmlns:m="urn:foo">
<XMLDoc><![CDATA[<InvoiceXMLDoc>....</InvoiceXMLDoc>]]></XMLDoc>
</m:processInvoice>
</S:Body>
</S:Envelope>

If so how does the server side handle this? as a string?