Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/06/21 14:17:51 UTC

Slide initialization broken?

With the latest version from the CVS Slide no longer is able to
initialize itself (at least with caching turned off). This worked with
milestone 2.1M1 and thus this must have been caused by commits done this
month.

What I get is an exception caught in XMLMarshaller saying "Insufficient
credentials to create object".

Inspecting recent commits I could not find anything that could have
causing this problem. So, recent committers:

- Stefan (Lützkendorf)
- Peter
- Jürgen

could you please check?

Thanks,

Oliver

What are SlideTokenWrappers good for in the first place? WAS Severe Problem with authentication code / WAS Slide initialization broken?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.
I globally disabled disabling of force enlistment in the
SlideTokenWrapper and now everything works fine (at least after I fixed
another flaw in ExtendedStore).

This makes me wonder, what is this wrapping and changing of force
enlistment good for in the first place? Can I check in the disabled
version or does this cause any trouble?

Olliver

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.

Re: Slide initialization broken?