Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/06 07:46:11 UTC

olingo v4

Hi all,
I'm new in the olingo user community (and in the apache community in
general).

I work for a big company and I'm using heavily the olingo v4 beta3
library to implement an odata service.
I'm using both client and server libraries.

I discovered some bugs in the code, 1 in the client and 2 in the server.
I also reported one of them but I've been ignored. I don't know why.

Anyway, I'd like to contribute to the olingo project.

Let me know if I can help.

Best, Riccardo.

Re: olingo v4

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Riccardo,

> And from now on I'll try to report (and fix if I can) issues.

Thanks for that. Because to keep the overview for all issues JIRA is better then the mailing list (IMHO).
Based on that, creating an issue for a possible bug with an idea for a fix or better attaching a fix as contribution is really great  ;o)

Best Regards,
Michael

Re: olingo v4

Posted by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Michael.
I'm so pleased to be in this very active community ;-)

I'm aware of the hard work and efforts of you all!

I've not created a issue in jira, yet. I've just reported the problem in
this mailing list.
I thought I couldn't create an issue personally (I told you I'm a newbie
:-)).

Re: olingo v4

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Riccardo,