Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sri ram <pi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/06/19 10:33:59 UTC

Axis 2.0 libs ? what all are required

Hi all,
Let me explain the situation.
I have  generated files  using wsdl2java  with XMLBeans as a databind ,now I have created a .aar  of  it and deployed it into the tomcat .Now in the lib folder what all jar files are required
can any suggest on this.

Thanks ,
Sriram

      Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

Re: Axis 2.0 libs ? what all are required

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
I assume you are asking the libs that you will need on the server side. If
you used the axis2.war it will have all the needed jars in the lib
directory.

Thanks,
Keith.

--