Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Marius Kruger <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 15:16:13 UTC

Re: tomee + arquillian: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: can't get appInfo

Hi,
I'm not sure if it is relevant to arquillian, but I recently got
"OpenEJBException:
can't get appInfo" and solved it with the following:
properties.setProperty(EJBContainer.APP_NAME, "myAppName");
regards
marius

Re: tomee + arquillian: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: can't get appInfo

Posted by bu...@gmail.com.
Hi guys,

thanks for hints, I've found the solution here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9197112/org-apache-catalina-core-standardcontext-startinternal-severe-error-listenersta

just had to check the logs/localhost*.log

where the full stacktrace including error msg was.

regards