Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Katzakis <nk...@ntlworld.com> on 2001/11/20 03:43:33 UTC

included files, help!! :)

Hello!

I was wondering if somebody could help me with something that really makes
my life difficult.

on my site I have several .jsp files which all depend on 2 <%@ included %>
.htm files (the extension could be anything really.. I just named them .htm
so that I could more easily edit them with my html editor). How can I tell
tomcat to recompile the jsp files if any of them changes. Because now
whenever I make a change to the .htm files (which handle layout/style) I
have to open and SAVE around 10 files, for them to be updated.

anybody have a clue?

p.s. be specific I'm not very confident with tomcat's configuration files!

Nicholas

RE: included files, help!! :)

Posted by Nicholas Katzakis <nk...@ntlworld.com>.
That's.. quite easier than opening and saving all of them. Thanks! Still I
think there has to be a way to make tomcat do it!
Good idea though, thanks.

Nicholas

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Nicholas,

RE: included files, help!! :)

Posted by Nicholas Katzakis <nk...@ntlworld.com>.
I'm on 4.0.1 on Windows 2000. There's got to be some other way :)

Nick

Posted by "Kendal L. Montgomery" <th...@columbus.rr.com>.