Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/01/29 10:28:36 UTC

riot-output

The prefixes improvement are good timing for me because some new
possible writers in

https://github.com/afs/riot-output

are making progress.  Writers done, working on the registry and
extensibility.

(moved out of /Experimental so as not to cause many small commits to
clog things up - I'm just as happy to use svn/Experimental is you want
to see the fiddling about before first usable release)

It includes pretty TriG writing, pretty Turtle writing, N-triples and
N-Quads that should be faster (less string bashing, more buffering).

Faster URI to prefix name will be valuable.  I was going to have to
worry about it and now I don't :-)

There is a PrintStreamRDF that does streaming output of Turtle (no
lists) and makes something easier to read than N-triples.  I was going
to add it to the riot parser commands as an output option.  This will be
performance critical.

	Andy

Re: riot-output

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com>.
Documentation looks great :)

Rob

Re: riot-output

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: riot-output

Re: riot-output

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 29/01/13 16:25, Stephen Allen wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> wrote:

>>> I assume GitHub has the notion of email notifications so you could turn on
>>> notifications of your git commits on that repo and have them sent to the
>>> commits@jena.apache.org list like the SVN notifications do?
>>>
>>> That would be nice as it allows us all to see and comment on work that
>>> goes on even if it doesn't happen in the SVN repo
>>

>> If we are agreed on seeing the noise, I can move it back to ASF.  I'm
>> neutral as to location.
>>
>> I would appreciate review and improvement - feel free to just edit the code
>> for the "doh!" things.  While review should be able learning better ways, it
>> is also about finding the stupidities, which are often more numerous.
>>

> I would slightly prefer ASF, so that I can see the commit messages.  I
> do try to read/skim most of them, if only to see what bits people are
> working on.

Moved back:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/Experimental/riot-output/

	Andy