Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> on 2005/07/20 22:21:49 UTC

Re: [Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SaUpdatePlan" by JustinMason

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 08:19:26PM -0000, Apache Wiki wrote:
> Theo has written sa-update -- a new script that will be included with SpamAssassin 3.1.0. In theory, we will be able to distribute rules more frequently, and rules releases won't be tied to code releases.

FWIW, sa-update will at least in theory run on 2.x, 3.0, and 3.1.  So if
people wanted to support the older versions, that'd be perfectly doable,
though the people running the older versions would have to download their own
copy of sa-update, probably just off the SVN http...

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Never go off on tangents, which are lines that intersect a curve at only