Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/07/13 20:39:58 UTC

Add an Example for Applications

Since the Example is in Framework, should there not be on in applications?
I see the example in framework as how to build on to the framework and
the one in the application how to do things in that folder.

Re: Add an Example for Applications

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
What, more specifically, would an application example component contain that the framework example component does not?

-David