Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Farid Haibatan <ha...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/01/02 12:07:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache ServerName directive

Hi all,

I have a static IP address 212.18.xxx.xxx

My webserver apache (1.3 something) is running on a
debian system.

I do not have a domain name. Should the servername
directive in the apache config file be set to my WAN
address 212.18.xxx.xxx or my servers internal LAN
address 192.168.0.4 ?

Regards and thanks.

Re: [users@httpd] Apache ServerName directive

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.