Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2015/02/17 11:35:49 UTC

Weird IOexception when upgrading to 4.5.0

Hi,

Can someone translate this into English? Encountered it after starting cloudstack-management upon upgrading to 4.5.0.
http://fpaste.org/186436/16525414/raw/

Should I worry?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Weird IOexception when upgrading to 4.5.0

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hey Wilder, thanks.
It looks like it should have been fixed. The thing is that even though I caught the glimpse of it in the log, it doesn't seem to affect anything, at least that I can notice.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro