Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by 张超 <ch...@dianping.com> on 2014/03/05 09:29:55 UTC

How to solve it ? java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception

Hi all,
Here is a problem that confuses me.

when I use java code to manipulate pseudo-distributed hadoop , it throws an
exception:

java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.EOFException; Host
Details : local host is: "localhost/127.0.0.1"; destination host is:
""localhost":9000;

I have imported the "core-site.xml" file, hadoop-common.jar and
hadoop-hdfs.jar into my project, and also run the  pseudo-distributed
cluster.

How can I solve the problem ? Please tell me, thank you !

Re: How to solve it ? java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.
What is the code that you are trying?

*Warm Regards_**∞_*
* Shashwat Shriparv*