Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 19:23:48 UTC

Git migration update

1.  flex-external is now read/write.
2.  Commit email subject format has been modified to this: git commit
[%(repo_name)s] - %(subject)s

Outstanding issues:

1.  Flex PMC needs to decide what to do with the whiteboard. (I will
restart the DISCUSS thread on this)
2.  Flex PMC needs to open a new ticket to keep the read only mirrors in
sync with the new git read/write repos (I will open a JIRA ticket)

Anything else I am forgetting?

Thanks,
Om

Re: Git migration update

Posted by Dasa Paddock <dp...@esri.com>.
Hopefully when this ticket is fixed, the GitHub mirrors will be fixed too.

--Dasa

Re: Git migration update

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.