Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Justyna Kubica-Ledzion <ju...@digitalnewagency.com> on 2022/02/07 13:21:18 UTC

[COLLECTIONS] PR for issue COLLECTIONS-798

Hello,

I would like to contribute to Apache Commons projects. I’ve started with preparing a PR for issue COLLECTIONS-798: https://github.com/apache/commons-collections/pull/278.

Proposed changes:
replacing TestBuilder with a mock object using Mockito,
stubbing method: Builder with(byte[] item),
adding ArgumentCapture to check what parameters are passed to method Builder with(byte[] item),
adding parameterized tests instead of for loops.
Could you please review and let me know if my proposition is Ok?
I would appreciate any feedback.

Kind regards,
Justyna
--

*This e-mail and its attachment(s) may contain
information that is

Re: [COLLECTIONS] PR for issue COLLECTIONS-798

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the contribution.

The bloomfilter package is unrelease code and is currently being rewritten.
Your PR is updating a class that will be removed.

You are welcome to review the current design in PR 258:

https://github.com/apache/commons-collections/pull/258

Alex
<https://github.com/apache/commons-collections/pull/258>