Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 00:04:30 UTC

Where is cxf-all.xml?

Hello, in our CXF svn repository, where is the cxf-all.xml file located?  I
can't seem to find it.  This is the one used by Spring's
ContextLoaderListener to bring in all CXF components.

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Where is cxf-all.xml?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 30 September 2008, Glen Mazza wrote:
> Hello, in our CXF svn repository, where is the cxf-all.xml file
> located?  I can't seem to find it.  This is the one used by Spring's
> ContextLoaderListener to bring in all CXF components.
>
> Thanks,
> Glen

It's generated from all the others when we create the bundle jar.
Source for the shade plugin transformer is at:
buildtools/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/maven/CXFAllTransformer.java
By generating it from all the others, it's something we don't need to
update as we add new modules, etc....  We're sure it's always up to
date.

Also, if someone wants to create their own bundle with various parts
removed, they can take the pom from distribution/bundle/all, change the
deps, and build their own bundle with a cxf-all that reflects the stuff
in that jar.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA