Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <Sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/07/09 16:42:40 UTC

struts-config deployment descriptor file syntax

	Hi,

	I am searching a description of struts-config.xml descriptor
deployment syntax (version1.1).
	The DTD format is not easy to read, I would like to have a
description
	in a word or pdf document.
	If someone has a such document, thanks to send it.

	Sandra

Re: struts-config deployment descriptor file syntax

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
At this point in time there is not something like you
mention that I know of.  However, Ted Husted has
recently updated the DTD and User Guide a bit.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_controller.html

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/