Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2009/06/15 15:11:48 UTC

Fresh releases of Rampart and Sandesha?

Hi folks!

Axis2 1.5 is out (although not without problems :( ), and we'd discussed
earlier the possibility of rolling out Rampart and Sandesha releases soon
thereafter.

Last time I checked the Rampart and Sandesha trunks worked with Axis2 1.5,
and IIRC there have been a good number of fixes in both projects since the
last official releases.

What do the teams think?  Would you be ready and able to push out a new
release in the near term?

(no need to copy both dev lists - fine to reply to just your project)

Thanks,
--Glen

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <
nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruwan,
>           Sorry for the delay. I will cut the Rampart 1.5 branch soon and
> start the release process. Almost all the critical level JIRA issues are
> resolved now and once SAML2 improvements is also included, I will put a RC
> out. I will be off line on next 3 days and will start as soon as I am back.

Sure, take your time Nandana. I just wanted to make sure that we can release
synapse 1.3 :-), BTW: what about the Sandesha2??

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruwan,

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruwan,

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, a Sandehsa2 1.4/1.5? (I never got round to releasing a 1.4

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1.  We should really have a Hudson-based Axis2 integration test bench which
runs all the combinations of RM + Security + Trust + MTOM with the latest
HEADs and lets us know what works and what doesn't....

--Glen

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.