Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tobias Anstett <in...@tobiasanstett.de> on 2008/02/07 17:07:16 UTC

Methods with same name but different signatures

Hi,

i am developing pojo web service and like to expose two methods for example
called echo(String name) and echo(String name, boolean repeat). The Problem
is that i will only get the first.
I tried to add the operation twice in service.xml, but as i already
exspected, this will cause nothing.

What can i do ? I may not change the name !

Regards, Tobias

Re: Methods with same name but different signatures

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Tobias,
You are trying to use overloaded methods. AFAIK, Axis2 does not support
method overloading.

regards
Charitha