Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Pankaj Gajjar <pa...@contentsphere.com> on 2017/11/06 13:33:34 UTC

Re: Login page with multiple types of users - Data Modelling

Hi Sandeep,

In Cassandra, if you are thinking for Data Modelling such use case then
first think how you are accessing data ? what is pattern and base on that
you can build the table whether it's single table or different table given
partition key.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 1:10 PM, sandeep gajjam <sa...@artelus.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I want to create a login page with multiple types of users (Admin, Normal
> Users, Analytics team, up-loaders, annotators) i can add a usertype and
> divert them to the respective pages but I have a tables where i need to
> store multiple users(example up-loaders and annotators) in such case
> creating each table for user kind would b e better approach ?
>

> Regards,
>
> Sandeep G

Pankaj G.
ContentSphere