Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by NM Public <ag...@nm.deflexion.com> on 2006/05/17 15:55:36 UTC

Re: Delete spam or move to a folder?

Sur 2006-05-17, Yusuf Ahmed skribis:
> Couldn't find a thread like this hence this new one. Just
> wondering what strategy people are using when it comes to
> dealing with email that gets enough points to be considered as
> spam. Eg. being deleted and quarantined, or delivered and
> quarantined etc.

I put everything with a score of 2 (yes 2) or more in a MaybeSpam
mailbox. I then greenlist (aka whitelist) any non-spam message
that is delivered to the MaybeSpam mailbox. I do not use Bayes.
Details about my system are in these 2 messages:

   Using a MaybeSpam Mailbox
   <http://deflexion.com/2006/01/using-maybespam-mailbox>

   Server-Side Address Books and Server-Side Greenlists
   <http://deflexion.com/2006/05/server-side-address-books-and-server>

Hope this helps,
Feedback is welcome!
  Nancy
   (sent via gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general)

--
   Nancy McGough
   Infinite Ink: <http://www.ii.com/>