Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Phillip Nicolson <pj...@star.le.ac.uk> on 2004/12/01 10:02:48 UTC

textarea in stylesheet problems

Hi all,

(please forgive the fact that I am asking a question on textarea - I
know this was discussed last week but due to time constraints I didn't
manage to read the postings and am now unable to find the resolution in
the archive)

I am trying to use textarea in a stylesheet and am getting problems with
html appearing in the textarea itself when it has no content to display.
Is it possible to include an empty textarea from within a stylesheet?

Once again sorry for re-asking this question.

thanks in advance,

Phil

Phillip Nicolson
Department of Physics & Astronomy		Phone:	(0)116 2523581
University of Leicester				Email:	pjn3@star.le.ac.uk
Leicester        LE1 7RH			Web:	http://www.astrogrid.org