Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Samuel Hagen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 02:16:05 UTC

Paring organizations with rooms via SOAP

Hi there,

I am now trying to figure out how to pair a organization (orgainisation,
group, whatever you want to call it) with a meeting room, via SOAP of
course.  While the SOAP documentation warns about the use of
organizations with rooms: "use true if you don't deal with different
Organizations," I can't find any SOAP function that would indeed carry
this out.  Is there one?

Many thanks,

Sam

Re: Paring organizations with rooms via SOAP

Posted by Samuel Hagen <ha...@gmail.com>.
Gasp, I found something beyond the reach of SoloMax's openmeetings
sorcery!  ;-)  I guess I'll submit the JIRA then.

Thanks dude,

-Sam

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--