Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "SCHACHTER,MICHAEL (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <ms...@hp.com> on 2001/11/21 05:57:29 UTC

i think i screwed up cvs...

Hey,

I did a
"cvs rtag -b -r STRUTS_1_0 STRUTS_1_0_1 jakarta-struts", thinking
it would create a local copy of STRUTS_1_0_1 stuff on my
machine and I created another branch on the CVS repository
called STRUTS_1_0_1... is there a way to get rid of that
branch, base it off of STRUTS_1_0_BRANCH instead, or something
else to un-screwup cvs?

Re: i think i screwed up cvs...

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Ack ... I don't know of any "undo" commands for this (hope somebody else
does).  Of course, it is the "-b" part of the command that is the problem
here.

If it can't be undone, life can still go on ... just tag the right files
with "STRUTS_1_0_1_RELEASE" or something, and post a comment to STRUTS-DEV
on what the real tag is (for posterity).

Craig