Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Leonardo K. Shikida" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/30 18:34:17 UTC

classloader issue

Hi

I am trying to use an oracle jar in my app. The problem is that this jar
contains lots of weblogic libraries (eclipselink, etc) that conflicts with
tomee javaee implementations.

Is there any example on how to setup a classloader in tomee to be able to
use such a library?

TIA and happy new year

[]

Leo

Re: classloader issue

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leonardo,

Happy new year to you as well.

For your issue it depends the classes, ee classes (spec jars) should almost
all be filtered.

That said the classloading can be controlled using
openejb.classloader.forced-[load|skip] = my.package,my.other.package in
conf/system.properties

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>