Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Miguel chop <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/14 09:02:46 UTC

Roller on Websphere

Hey,

Has anybody deployed Roller on Websphere 6.1 before?
I have followed the installation guide as close as possible but yet I cannot
get it to work.
"SRVE0190E: File not found: /roller-ui/install/install.rol"

 There is no such directory "install" in the deployment of Roller, as well
as the original directory structure included in the download for the roller
site. Is the install directly generated automaticaly on first load?

I would be most appreciative if anybody can help me.

Regards,
Miguel