Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Des Magner <de...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/19 17:52:09 UTC

How do I use a Loop Controller

Hi
I've started using JMeter 1.6.1 and want to simulate a situation where
there's some initial once-off requests followed by many repeated
requests. But I can't see any Loop Controller as defined in the
documentation. I've tried using the InterleaveController but get an
exception after the first iteration as follows:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.endEntryCycle(GenericController.java:311)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.InterleaveControl.nextEntry(InterleaveControl.java:116)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextEntry(GenericController.java:225)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:116)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Any help would be much appreciated
Des