Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Alessandro <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/30 18:55:23 UTC

JIRA component for new gradle support

Hi,
  a component should be created in JIRA for categorizing bugs related to
the new gradle support.

There is currently 'projects - Ant project' and 'projects - Maven' but no
'projects - Gradle' or similar. Some bugs have been filed with a 'gradle'
label.

Greetings,
Alex

Re: JIRA component for new gradle support

Posted by Alessandro <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,
  Thanks for your swift reaction and for retargeting my issue.

Cheers,
Alex

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Should be there now :)