Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Bradford Stephens <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/17 03:09:46 UTC

Seattle Hadoop/Lucene/NoSQL Meetup; Wed Feb 24th, Feat. MongoDB

Greetings,

It's time for another awesome Seattle Hadoop/Lucene/Scalability/NoSQL Meetup!

As always, it's at the University of Washington, Allen Computer
Science building, Room 303 at 6:45pm. You can find a map here:
http://www.washington.edu/home/maps/southcentral.html?cse

Last month, we had a great talk from Steve McPherson of Razorfish on
their usage of Hadoop. This month, we'll have Richard Kreuter from
MongoDB talking about, well, MongoDB. As well as assorted discussion
on the Hadoop ecosystem.

If you can, please RSVP here (not required, but very nice):
http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Hadoop-HBase-NoSQL-Meetup/

My cell # is 904-415-3009 if you have questions/get lost.

Cheers,
Bradford

--
http://www.drawntoscalehq.com -- Big Data for all. The Big Data Platform.

http://www.roadtofailure.com -- The Fringes of Scalability, Social
Media, and Computer Science

Re: Seattle Hadoop/Lucene/NoSQL Meetup; Wed Feb 24th, Feat. MongoDB

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Reminder: this month's Seattle Hadoop Meetup is this Wednesday. Don't forget
to RSVP!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.