Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/04/03 00:20:56 UTC

Re: License files - separate or one file

Can someone clarify the below for us on general@incubator?

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: License files - separate or one file

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Did this get resolved Dan?

We had a thread on this recently and there was definitely consensus
towards 2) being fine.

The only disagreement iirc between Sebb and I was whether it should be
in the LICENSE or whether it should be in a different file (the
README, or maybe a dedicated and structured THIRD_PARTY_README).

Hen

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Dan Diephouse
<da...@mulesource.com> wrote:
> Can someone clarify the below for us on general@incubator?

probably needs more than someone (i'm on the legal committee) and more
like consensus

- robert

Re: License files - separate or one file

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Did this get resolved Dan?