Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/09/27 20:10:14 UTC

New blog post on deltaspike

Hey guys

Someone posted a new blog on DeltaSpike earlier in the week.  It looks
pretty good, but I wasn't sure where to link to it from.  I added it at [1]
but if someone feels it should move feel free to move it.

John

[1]:
http://deltaspike.apache.org/external.html#WhyyoushouldconsiderusingApacheDeltaSpike

Re: New blog post on deltaspike

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
the idea was just to express that the content of the linked blog-posts was
reviewed by us.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.