Posted to user@struts.apache.org by GF <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/10 15:27:36 UTC

[S2] Mapping a result string for all the actions

I've an action like this:

<action name="myAction" class="myClass" method="myMethod">
<result name="myResultName" type="redirect">/path/my.action</result>
</action>

I would like that, when any action method in my application returns
"myResultName", a redirect to /path/my.action should be executed.
Any idea about doing this?

Thanks

Re: [S2] Mapping a result string for all the actions

Posted by st...@gmail.com.
Isn't it great when you can exactly what you need with exactly one message
for exactly $0.0?  Priceless!

--
Scott
stanlick@gmail.com

Re: [S2] Mapping a result string for all the actions

Posted by GF <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you
It's exactly what I was looking for!

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.