Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it> on 2005/04/13 14:02:09 UTC

J1.5 - JSP portlet rendering error

Dear ALL,
I have a Jsp portlet in J1.5 defined as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<registry>
    <portlet-entry name="MyContentRepository" hidden="false" type="ref"
parent="JSP" application="false">
        <security-ref parent="anon-view_admin-all"/>
            <title>Content Repository</title>
            <description>Content Repository (Perl based, in a pop up
window!)</description>
            <image></image>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.JspPortlet</classname>
        <parameter name="template" value="ContentRepository.jsp"
hidden="false" cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true">
            <security-ref parent="admin-only"/>
        </parameter>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
        <url cachedOnURL="false"/>
        <category group="Jetspeed">My_content_repository</category>
    </portlet-entry>
</registry>

and ContentRepository.jsp in
[TOMCAT]\webapps\my_site\WEB-INF\templates\jsp\portlets\html

But I get this on the portal:

JSPViewProcessor: Could not include the following JSP Page:
[ContentRepository.jsp,Customize,Customize] : null

No way in editing the parameters through the admin interface, nor re-editing
the xreg file - ",Customize,Customize" is not there!
Where does this come from? Any idea? Any known bug?

Thank you
Stefano

Ing. Stefano Bianchi
Softeco Sismat S.p.A.