Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Su...@wellsfargo.com on 2003/10/03 22:08:39 UTC

Performance Issues with AXIS

Hi,

We are using Apache AXIS 1.1 to support a web service that returns images.
The images are base-64 encoded and embedded within the XML.
What we are seeing is very slow response times with AXIS when it tries to
construct the SOAP XML.The size of the images are in the range 50-100KB.

We are not sure if the large amount of data is the cause of the problem or
if we should be doing something else to overcome this problem ?

Thanks

Suket

Re: Performance Issues with AXIS

Posted by "BLIS Webmaster (Patrick Houbaux)" <we...@blis-project.org>.
What about if you try to send the images with SOAP attachments?

Patrick.