Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "juergen.schumacher" <ju...@ir-team.com> on 2007/02/05 09:37:44 UTC

Ant Run

Hi,
I need to copy files after the filtering of resources but before execute the
war goal. In the Ant plugin I have to specify a goal after the ant will be
called and I tried different goals like package, compile but wether its too
early and the filtered resource are not copied yet or its too late and the
copy process is started after the war is already done. Do you have any idea
for the right goal? Can I specify any phase from the war-plugin? I post the
config for the ant-plugin:
<executions>
    <execution>
    <phase>??????????</phase>
    <configuration>
	<tasks>
   	    <copy
file="${basedir}\target\${project.build.finalName}\WEB-INF\classes\context.xml"

tofile="${basedir}\target\${project.build.finalName}\META-INF\context.xml"
/>
  	   <copy

file="${basedir}\target\${project.build.finalName}\WEB-INF\classes\server-config.wsdd"

tofile="${basedir}\target\${project.build.finalName}\WEB-INF\server-config.wsdd"
/>
	</tasks>
  </configuration>
	<goals>
	   <goal>run</goal>
	</goals>
</execution>

Have a nice day,
Juergen

Re: Ant Run

Posted by "juergen.schumacher" <ju...@ir-team.com>.
Hi Manuel,

thx for your reply and the screenshot. I tried the process-resources but it
doesnt help. Actually the war plugin needs some sub-goals like war:exploding
etc. I use now a workaround for copy files from different places but its not
that "sexy". But important is its working now and maybe someday there is a
feature of splitting the war-goal in sub-goals.

Have a nice day,
juergen

Re: Ant Run

Posted by "Manuel J. Recena Soto" <re...@eii.us.es>.
Hi,

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 00:37:44 -0800 (PST), juergen.schumacher wrote
> Hi,
> I need to copy files after the filtering of resources but before
> execute the war goal. In the Ant plugin I have to specify a goal
> after the ant will be called and I tried different goals like
> package, compile but wether its too early and the filtered resource
> are not copied yet or its too late and the copy process is started
> after the war is already done. Do you have any idea for the right
> goal? Can I specify any phase from the war-plugin? I post the config
>     <configuration>
> 	<tasks>
>    	    <copy
> file="${basedir}\target\${project.build.finalName}\WEB-INF\classes\context.xml"
>
> tofile="${basedir}\target\${project.build.finalName}\META-INF\context.xml"
> />
>   	   <copy
>
> file="${basedir}\target\${project.build.finalName}\WEB-
> INF\classes\server-config.wsdd"
>
> tofile="${basedir}\target\${project.build.finalName}\WEB-INF\server-config.wsdd"
> />
> 	</tasks>
>   </configuration>
> 	<goals>